Facts & Figures
99% of Crossroads' funding is from individuals,
churches, fundraisers, private grants, and local businesses
We offer a Christ-centered, four-phase program
of recovery to homeless men, women and children.
We provide free food, shelter and clothing to our
guests while they are completing our four-phase program.
We receive no funding from the United Way.
January 1 - December 31, 2012 Statistics:
- 98,051 Meals were served
- 767 Individuals stayed at Crossroads
- 351 Single Men
- 143 Single Women
- 16 One-Parent Families with women as head of household
- 40 One-Parent Families with men as head of household
- 36 Parents in Two-Parent Families
- 100 Children staying with parent(s) at the mission
- 2 unaccompanied youth ages 17 or 18 years old
- ‘No Affordable Housing’ is the Number One Reason for Homelessness.
- Average Length of Stay is 40 days.
- 31,597 nights of stay were provided.